In the late 90s, Indonesia was hit by a financial crisis which devastated most Southeast Asian economies. National banking sector collapsed under bad loans in the corporate segment. Bank Muamalat also impacted. In 1998, the ratio of bad financing (NPF) reaches more than 60%. The Company recorded a loss of Rp 105 billion. Equity reaches lowest point, ie USD 39.3 billion, less than a third of original paid up capital.
In an effort to strengthen its capital base, Bank Muamalat looking for potential investors, and was responded positively by the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. At the AGM on June 21, 1999 IDB officially become one of the shareholders of Bank. Therefore, the period between 1999 and 2002 is a period full of challenges as well as success for the Bank. During this period, the Bank Muamalat has turned from loss to profit thanks to the efforts and dedication of each crew Muamalat, supported by strong leadership, appropriate business development strategy, and compliance with the implementation of Islamic banking in its pure form.
PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was established in 24 Rabius Tsani 1412 H or November 1, 1991, endorsed by the Indonesian Council of Ulemas (MUI) and the Government of Indonesia. Up until year-end 2004, Bank Muamalat remained the leading sharia (Islamic) bank in the country. Currently we are looking for young dynamic, self motivated and dedicated persons to fill following position:
- Max. 35 years old
- Min. 3 years experience in Banking
- Min. Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Min. GPA 2.75 for State University or 3.00 for Private University graduate
- Willing to be palced outside of domicile area
- Having a high discipline and initiative, rigorous and objective
- Honesty and high integrity
- Doesnt have any familial relationship with the Employees / Directors of the Bank Muamalat
- Attach supporting documents CV and photocopy of lastest diploma
- Work location: Aceh, Bali, Bangka Belitung, Banten, Bengkulu, Gorontalo, Jakarta Raya, Jambi, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur, Lampung, Maluku, Maluku Utara, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Papua, Riau, Sulawesi Selatan, Sulawesi Tengah, Sulawesi Tenggara, Sulawesi Utara, Sumatera Barat, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara, Yogyakarta
Should you interested please send your application and CV to following address (attachment file max. 120 kb) not later than April 15, 2010.
Email Address to send resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
tag : Bank jobs ,lowongan Bank Muamalat april 2010, vacancy in Bank Muamalat, hot jobs in Bank Muamalat,business jobs, lowongan Bank Muamalat april 2010