PT. TJB Power services is a child of Medco Energy company engaged in the Operation and Maintenance of Tanjung Jati Jepara power plant owned by PLN., we are looking for:
Secretary - Jepara
- Responsible to handle and support office management activities which is include but not limited to customer services, correspondences, archiving, filing, document handling and tracking, event arrangement, minute of meeting, appointment and others support functions
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools as well as an appreciation of the capabilities and functionality of office equipment is important.
- Diploma of secretarial or other relevant educational background.
- Minimum experience is not less than 2 years as Secretary.
- Good time management, flexibility, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Familiar with business letter and correspondences.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to work without supervision.
- Good ability to communicate in English (verbal, written).
- Flexibility and willingness to carry out wide range of secretarial works as required time to time.
- Proactive in keeping line management and the team up to date and informed on current and future issue within the job role.
- Good in document handling, archiving and filing management.
- Core Competencies and skills in: Concern for order, initiative, and relationship building.
- Willing to be placed in Jepara.
- Closing date: April 19, 2010
Training Officer - Jepara
- Coordinate with each department/function to develop, define training need analysis, plan, organize and provide training program including monitor and control training implementation in current personnel’s job of employee and also implement performance and skills assessment as result from training program.
- S1 Degree from any discipline, preferably Engineering.
- 2 years working experience in HR Development Function
- Strong ability to define TNA and arrange internal and external training activities
- Experience in handling Graduate Trainee program
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good presentation, report writing skills and computer literacy (familiar with Microsoft
- Word, Excel and Power Point especially software statistic).
- Core Competencies and skills in : Achievement Orientated, Analytical Thinking.
- Closing date: April 15, 2010
Control & Instrument Technician - Jepara
- Responsible to maintains and troubleshoot all equipments related to control system for the turbine, to ensure proper and safe of all control and instrumentation devices as required in accordance to PT TJB Power Services procedures.
- Holds Diploma Degree (STM or D3) from electrical, instrumentation or physics with experience 3‐5 years in the same fields (C&I).
- Minimum experience is 2 years in mechanical maintenance; experience in the power plant industry is preferred.
- Deep understanding in control system, PLC, DCS.
- Good ability to communicate in English (speaks, write, read).
- Familiar with computer system and programs.
- Core Competencies and skills in: Team work, Achievement Orientation, flexible, initiative, and relationship building.
- * Willing to be placed in Jepara
- * Closing date: April 19, 2010
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, can apply for these positions and write your position by sending an application to:
Desa Tubanan, Kecamatan Kembang
Kabupaten Jepara 59453
Jawa Tengah – Indonesia
tag : engineering vacancy ,lowongan PT. TJB Power Services april 2010, vacancy PT. TJB Power Services, hot jobs in PT. TJB Power Services ,business jobs, lowongan PT. TJB Power Services april 2010