Carrefour Indonesia started its history in Indonesia in October 1998 with the opening of the first unit in Cempaka Putih. At the same time, the Continent, also a paserba from France, opened its first unit in the Market Festival.
At the end of 1999, Carrefour and Promodes (Parent company Continent) agreed to merge all its business worldwide. This merger formed a business group of the world's second largest retailer with Carrefour name.
With the formation of this new Carrefour, then all the resources of both groups had become more focused to meet and satisfy our customers needs.
This merger enables us to improve the performance paserba - paserba us, have benefited from the expertise of employees - our employees in Indonesia and around the world, and anticipate the evolution of retail in the national and global scale. Carrefour Indonesia is looking for:
Store Opening Assistant - Jakarta
- Follow-up store opening project planning and follow up procurement
- Ensure shipping and instalation of all IT equipments
- Test all equipments before opening
- Guarantee standard installation respecting security policy
- Duty during store opening date
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English is a must.
- Fresh graduate / entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
please send application follow e-mail address below :
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
tag : engineering vacancy Carrefour ,lowongan Carrefour april 2010, vacancy Carrefour indonesia, hot jobs in Carrefour ,business jobs, lowongan Carrefour indonesia april 2010