SENIOR DRILLER ENGINEER (SDE)
- Minimum bachelor degree in Pteroleum, chemical or mechanical engineering with 12 years of industry experience
- Technically competent in drilling with respect to high pressure exploration wells
- Experienced in jackup and semi submersible rig operations
- Current IADC/IWCF well control certification at supervisor level
- Diploma degree with minimum of 10 years experience in logistic and warehousing operation within and the oil & Gas industry.
- Responsible for the day-to-day onsite palnning and execution of logistic activities, maintaining maximum HSE and operational efficiency.
- Supervision of all oilfield equpment/materials movement relating to transportation to and from drilling rigs
- Supervision of the material inventory system to ensure a complete trckbility and accountability is achieved. conduct regular stock check and update stock database as required.
- Diploma degree with 5-7 years experience in field logistic and warehouse opartions within Oil & GAs industry.
- All of tha abaove require good communication and interpersonal skills, have previously experience in working hand-in hand collaboratively with expatriates in both an office environment and site location.
tag: informasi lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan di explorasi minyak dan gas,update lowongan kerja terkini, lowongan kerja S1 , info lowongan manager, lowongan kerja pebruari 2010, lowongan kerja senior driller engineer,oil and gas job vacancies ,advertise job vacancies