- At least a Master Degree in education or another suitable field.
- Minimum of ten years experience in education policy, planning and management
- Experience in planning and implementing large-scale policy-led education reform program.
- Proven ability to undertake level strategic dialogue with goverment officials.
- Component 2 Operational Planning
- Design of Accredited Training Programs
- Organizational Development for involved entities
- Mapping of district training demand and facilities
tag: informasi lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan kerja di australia , update lowongan kerja terkini, lowongan kerja S1, info lowongan kerja Surabaya, lowongan kerja Januari 2010, lowongan kerja di bidang pendidikan australia-indonesia