As the pioneer of modern banking in various regions in Asia, HSBC has recorded a long history in Indonesia, where for more than 123 years HSBC has been serving customers who want to develop trade and investment opportunities. HSBC (formerly known as The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited) opened the first office in Indonesia in Jakarta (then called Batavia) in 1884 to serve the sugar trade is very important commodity. With the development of business activities, in 1896 HSBC to open branch offices in Surabaya, the second biggest city in Indonesia which is also an important port in the sugar trade.
The historical record shows that since around the year 1878, HSBC has opened a representative in Semarang, which is the third important port in Java, the newly developed into a full branch in 1994. Business continued to grow until the time of the Second World War, in which the Bank was forced to cease its activities in Indonesia, and the mid-1960s, HSBC's resilience really tested. When trying to reopen operations in Indonesia after World War II and similarly after the closure in the mid-1960s, the Bank obtained a new banking license in 1968 whereby the Bank became an even stronger since that time and maintained its position as one of the largest foreign banks operating in Indonesia.
We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
- Staff Teller - Medan (Code: TLR MDN-PFS10)
- Staff Teller - Semarang (Code: TLR SEM-PFS10)
- Staff Teller - Surabaya (Code: TLR SBA-PFS10)
- * The jobholder is responsible to process customer’s transaction needs (cash – withdrawal/deposit in FCY and LCY, demand draft, buy / sell travellers cheques, drawing payables, inhouse transfer etc) over the cash counter with the highest service standards, hospitable and friendly approach to the customers.
- * Hold Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- * Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- * Possess knowledge and experience as a teller would be an advantage
- * Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required
- * Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
- * Has a strong drive to succeed
- * Demonstrate high degree of integrity
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to HSBC - Human Resources Department to following address. Please put the position code as the subject of your e-mail application.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
tag : bank jobs teller HSBC ,lowongan teller HSBC mei 2010, vacancy teller HSBC, hot jobs teller HSBC ,business jobs oil and gas company, lowongan teller HSBC mei 2010